Continuing Education

Students who want class credit but don’t plan to complete a certificate can enroll for continuing education and pay the same class, registration and activity fees as certificate students.  Your benefits?  Your choice of all or any one of the following:
— Student attendance and class performance is tracked.
— Students get a grade.
— PFI works with employers to invoice.
— PFI sends a letter of course completion to the student and employer.

You can also choose Continuing Education if you wish to get credit for classes, then apply that credit to a PFI certificate program.

To get credit for continuing education, click here to complete the application.  Then, contact the registrar to ask questions and register for the credit option for the class(es) of your choice

Continuing Education Application


  • I understand that I am registering for a class(es) at Portland Fashion Institute for the purpose of continuing education for the beginning dates, ending dates, clock hours and costs as listed below. I understand that my attendance will be recorded, my projects will be evaluated and given a grade. A letter will be sent to my employer/sponsor upon request. I hereby certify that I have read and understand PFI's Cancellation & Refund Policy.

Portland Fashion institute will reply within 2 business days to complete your registration.