Learn how to produce a fashion show from Portland’s top event producer:
– Create and live within budgets; find out how to secure sponsors.
– Find and contract the right venue.
– Find, audition and wrangle models.
– Coordinate merchandising.
– Acquire and pace music and choreography.
– Arrange and hire staging and lighting.
– Hire hair and makeup.
– Secure volunteers and staff.
– Start your event on time and have it run smoothly!
Work backstage at the Unmentionables Fashion Show
Instructor:Elizabeth Mollo, Mollo Productions, Portland's top event producer
Dates/Times:Thursdays, January 9-February 13, 6-9 pm
Supply List:CLASS SUPPLY LIST
Supply list: Bring something to take notes. A laptop or tablet will help with in-class research