An overview of tools and techniques used by fashion designers in Adobe Illustrator. Prereq: Fashion Sketching and Fashion Illustration or equivalent
Instructor:Adrianna McKinley, digital media specialist
Dates/Times:Wednesdays, January 13-March 31, 6-9 pm PST; 9-midnite EST
Cost/Cost Options:36 clock hours @ $22/clock hour
Supply List:CLASS SUPPLY LIST
You will need:
• Experience with computers.
• A mouse. Your trackpad alone will not do.
• Sketchbook for note taking & drawing.
• USB device ( 2 GB recommended )
• Apple/PC laptop loaded with Adobe CC, You can:
• Download the free 30-day trial version from the Adobe.com website
• Buy a student subscription for the Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign package.
• Buy a student subscription individual Illustration program for slightly less for the full package.
Become familiar with PFI’s online Intranet, Populi. You will receive a Populi username and password. By two weeks before class starts, your instructor will load your class syllabus and your first class assignment. By one week before your class starts, you are sent a reminder of log-in instructions and directed to go online to test your system then read the syllabus and first assignment and to download your class files. At this time, make sure you have downloaded and opened your Adobe Illustrator just to make sure your subscription program is completely set up and ready to work on your first day of class.